Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Malakai Andrew Dangers

after an exhausting trip home from india on friday my only sister, who lives in colorado springs went into labor with her first baby. so saturday morning i climbed in the backseat of my parents car and we fought our way through the ice and snow for about 15 hours to see my sister and precious little nephew. it has been hard to be away from home when i'm so tired and to be away from stpehen when i'm trying to process through my trip, but worth it to see my nephew and sister. i'm flying home tomorrow, (praise God for cheap flights at the last minute!) and really looking forward to seeing my friends. i just thought i'd post one picture for now, more are sure to come later. this is malakai andrew dangers just after he was born on saturday morning.

check out his hair!

No comments: