Thursday, January 17, 2008

Homecoming

Is is unethical to be posting while I'm on the clock and have things I need to be doing?

I know it's been a while, as Liz so lovingly put it, I should have made me new year's resolution to post more. I appologize.

This weekend I'm coming to Arkansas! My friend Katy got married and this weekend is her reception. I'm flying in Fiday afternoon and I'd like to see as many people as possible. I can't wait to go to the Grove, but I'd love to have coffee with anyone who wants. I'll be in town Friday-Monday.

On a different note, one of my clients has the Dirty Dancing sound track and I borrowed it and I'm rocking out to "I had the Time of My Life" over and over, awesome.

3 comments:

Mere O. said...

"Hungry Eyes" happens to be my favorite. :)

Liz said...

Did you know Patrick wrote Hungry Eyes?

I heard (from my officemate) that posting at work is appropriate, and can often increase the productivity of employees to take short blogger breaks. I'm not so sure.

Liz said...

PS: Are you and Stephen around in March and when are you around? I'm making the journey's long end to CO, and I want to see you/maybe stay with you a night if possible. Calv, Kara(hopefully) and I are going to attempt to snowboard as well, so you should come with us! Actually, Calvin is a pro, but I have only gone once before in my life.