Wednesday, November 29, 2006

tis the season.....

i love the holiday season, thanksgiving to christmas is one of my favorite times of year. our time with our family over thanksgiving was fabulous. two of stephen's brothers were in town and my pregnant sister and her husband are still here because the weather between here and colorado is so bad, for once i'm glad about poor road conditions. we were so busy "relaxing with family" that i almost feel like i didn't get a break. we were constantly back and forth between my parents house and the compston's house. don't get me wrong, it was wonderful to see our family, i'm just still tired. autum and josiah, my sister and brother-in-law, came to our apartment tonight to bring us coffee while we did homework and to say bye, even though i think the weather will keep them here another day. they are great, we are so blessed to have a family that really love and support us.

No comments: